Dr. Gary Prant
DPM, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Prant has practiced podiatry in Austin since 1982. He is Board Certified in Foot Surgery and a former member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Podiatric Medical Association. He was one of the first doctors in Austin to use lasers in medicine and was a member of the Seton Hospital Laser Committee.
He prides himself in using non-invasive procedures, unless surgery is absolutely necessary. Learn about treatment options in his office here.
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Re-certified in 2001)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Travis County Podiatric Medical Society
- Private Practice Austin, Texas 1982 to present
- Private Practice satellite office Bastrop, Texas 1983 to 1992 (Bastrop Hospital closed)
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Northwest and Seton Medical Center
- Round Rock Hospital
- Co-President Travis County Podiatric Medical Society 1995
- Past President Travis County Podiatric Medical Society 1985- 1987
- Member of Seton Hospital Laser Committee
- Associate of the International Society of Podiatric Laser Surgery
- Co-author of award-Winning paper in the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Podiatric Medical Association.